Tuesday, September 29, 2009

100 Things to Do in the Next 1000 Days. An Introduction

I took another woman's idea. But remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. **Thank you Ray's friend Autumn!!**

It has taken my friend Ray and I over two weeks to finish our lists. Wouldn't you think that it would be easy to come up with 100 things you want to do? And I guess it is, but at the same time, you want to make sure they are really worth it. You want to make sure that they are truly the most important 100 things for you to get done.

As it turns out, 1000 days takes me to right after my 30th birthday. That's not a bad coincidence! But you know what is even more interesting... If we make it 100 things to do in the next 1179 days... we'll be allll set for the end of the Mayan calendar- whatever that may bring. Allow me to supply my disclaimer here: I know nothing about 12.21.2012. I think it's interesting, and worth doing a little research on, but this is in No way a morbid, end of the world/life, Bucket List. This a list of things I would like to do. And I long ago discovered that without deadlines, I get nothing done.

So, welcome to my list. I will provide two countdowns along the way- 1000 days, and also the countdown to 12.21.2012. I will decide later which deadline to honor. =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I think its incredible that someone else wants to do the 101 in 1001 days. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete